Sunday 19 May 2013

Warband Progress Part 8

Hey Friends, I am a bit busy at the moment trying to fit in painting time and trades into family life so has you can tell my blog is being neglected, I thought a quick post is in order to show of some of my new painted miniatures for the pool of chaos miniatures that I will be picking from for the OldHammer Event.

Some new painted Chaos Thugs, the range can be seen here 0210021102120213WD82, CH6.


Cutter
Side view shot of 'Cutter' for illustrious reader 'Minitrol'.
Cutter sideview
Steel-Eye
Goatfoot


Here's another attempt at an 80's style shield . (See Orlygg's Blog for more inspiration)

Goatfoot with 80's style shield

Sicklesword 


Crusher 


Gorthar Chainarm

Markos Deathshead


The first Chaos beastman is a Bob Olley sculpt and can be seen here, not the most popular of beastmen sculpts, I think it is because the Olley sculpts are a bit 'samey'.


Olley Beastman

My second beastman today is an earlier miniature 'Swilefog' and can be seen here and the original range from the third citadel compendium.


Swilefog
Here's another shot of 'Swilefog' especially for the Boar-man mad 'Warlord Paul'

Swilefog sideview

And my third chaos beastman is a classic Khornate beastman with a gift of Fleshhound attributes. Here is catalogue page.


Khorngor Beastman

enjoy
J

10 comments:

  1. I love the dude with the bandages I am gonna try and recreate that figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dude, it's quite a cool min, I rushed the photo i will take another for you in week
      J

      Delete
  2. Looks good - very classic and cool thugs! /Hans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mate, keep coming back I'll do a group shot soon
      J

      Delete
  3. Yay! More Boarman minis! They deserve their own range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul, the photo doesn't do it justice i will take a better shot in the week., they do indeed deserve there own range, I can hear GW screaming Ker-ching! as we speak.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, they look so charmful! This kind of things is what we have lost along the years. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting dude, I screwed so many of these up first time around it's nice to 'try' again and get some feedback
      J

      Delete
  6. Nice work man. I love the Goatfoot miniature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dude, I wish I had painted him up in an African skin tone, you know Zanzibar pirates, Sinbad and all that, I have and spare and if I don't ever trade it this is what I will do.
      J

      Delete