Wednesday 6 February 2013

Adeptus Arbites

I have had a day off work today so I thought I would treat you to another miniature, I originally painted this miniature up as my Dark Heresy Arbitrator character but soon realised that an Arbitrator attached to an Inquisitorial warband wouldn't really go around in his service uniform on missions so I had to find another suitable miniature. (I will show you miniature conversion in a future post)

I am big fan of WAB (Warhammer Ancient Battles) and loved the classical look of this miniature with his crested helmet so painting him was pleasure and I have always loved the design of the Power Maul. You can see the original miniature here Citadel Miniatures Blue 1991 Catalog - Section 1

Adeptus Arbites - side

Adeptus Arbites - front

Adeptus Arbites - back


Note: I found this miniature in one of those massive loose miniatures for sale boxes at Wolverhampton Alumwell Wargame Show, his pistol arm was sawn off so I had to replace with a marine arm and a Laspistol but I don't think you can really tell.

Here is the miniature I converted for my Dark Heresy Arbitrator character, I used a Necromunda House Delaque with shotgun miniature and made simple head swap and added a Westwind miniatures Arthurian head this miniature is better suited to sneaking around the underhive not trying to draw attention to himself.


Enjoy
J

No comments:

Post a Comment